Phillip Island Penguin Parade with Seal Rocks Cruise
Mother Nature has truly blessed Phillip Island. There is something spectacular at every corner of the Island. The biggest attraction on the Island is the Penguin Parade, which is a natural phenomenon. It can be unforgettable to watch Little Penguins waddling to their burrows after fishing the whole day.
Phillip Island also is home to Australia’s largest fur seal colony. These intelligent and playful marine mammals are quite an attraction off the Cowes coast and people come from across the world to see these seals frolic and swim around rocks aptly named Seal Rocks
You can view these two magnificent spectacles by booking Grand Penguins with Seal Rocks Cruise tour.
Penguin Parade and Seal Rock Tour Highlights
This is what you get when you book the amazing and highly entertaining Grand Penguins with Seal Rocks Cruise tour.
– Explore the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park on the Mornington Peninsula where you can view wombats, Tasmanian Devils, large variety of birds, dingoes and emus in their natural habitat
– You can take the Wallaby Walk to get close to wallabies and kangaroos. You also can use this opportunity to hand feed these friendly animals at your own expense
– The cruise departs from Cowes and is offered by the Wildlife Coast Adventure Cruises. This gives you an opportunity to see 5,000 fur seals living on Seal Rocks in the Bass Strait
– The Penguin Parade takes place within the boundaries of the Phillip Island Nature Park on Summerland Beach. You also can get a closer view of the rookeries by walking along strategically elevated boardwalk. While you view the Little Penguins from the Penguins Plus premium viewing area, you will be served a complimentary drink and given a souvenir gift
– You can go to the Visitors Centre to learn more about the Little Penguins
– There also is a visit to The Nobbies, which is rocky outcrop
– On the return trip to Melbourne, you will be able to watch a contemporary movie
Cost of the Tour
The cost of Grand Penguins with Seal Rocks Cruise tour is as follows:
Book your tour today to get the ultimate Phillip Island experience!