SupWindSurf – Phillip Island Board Sports
Phillip Island is famous for its magical beaches and pristine water. Because of this people are drawn from miles around to swim, surf, skin dive, fish and windsurf – basically any water sport.
Windsurfing, Surfing and Paddle Boarding are very popular on the Island and if you want to have a go and maybe have a lesson or two Jonathon Bouillir is your man.
Jonathon runs SupWindSurf which is a great way to learn any board sports on Phillip Island. SupWindSurf, as the name suggests, offers Stand Up Paddle, Windsurfing and Surfing lessons.
– 90 Minute Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Lesson $100 PP
– 90 Minute Windsurfing Lesson $130 PP
– 90 Minute Surfing Lesson $90 PP
SupWindSurf is open 7 days a week
Contact Jonathon on:
0423 974 773
What is Provided:
– All boards, paddles, safety vests etc, including suntan lotion
– A fully qualified and experienced trainer
– Complimentary photos if desired
– Catering upon request for groups only, additional fee will apply.
What to Bring:
– Appropriate clothing ie. swim wear, hat, sunglasses
– Towel, water bottle